Sunday, July 10, 2016

How I got to have so many dogs

Let me tell you the story of How I Got To Have So Many Dogs. It started last year. My dog Katie's belly started to inflate and swell...

And she gave birth to a shitload of insanely cute baby dogs.


But I couldn't keep them all, I had to let some of them go in their new families. It was hard.
 But I decided to keep two. Three. Four.
These four dogs are my babies. They are friendly and cute, but poorly trained, I admit.
They have an unlimited potential for destruction. Trying to keep a clean place in their presence is like brushing your teeth while eating cookies.
They're sled dogs, full of energy. We do sport together. Extreme sport.
Theses big puppies are so funny and adorable. Everybody loves them.
Well almost everybody... My old siberian husky's not their greatest fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment